Friday, August 10, 2007

Doing Charity

Last night I was still having problems with my av. It took forever before I could even change clothes. So with no real prospect of getting a real good fucking (since I looked just this side of hideous) I started teleporting around. I went to The Darkness because the last time I was there I didn't really get a chance to look around very much - and I was much more hideous than I was even last night.

So anyway, while there some n00b starts IMing me. Did I mention how much I hate the whole IM thing? I'd much rather do everything in open chat. More exciting for me when others can hear what we are doing.

Anyway, I felt charitable (did I mention how hideous I looked?) so I let him fuck me. Pretty typical for a n00b. Just jump on the pose ball and pound away. It wasn't that great. Oh - don't get me wrong, I was fabulous (natch!) and he said he came in RL. I don't know, but why would he lie about that. I think he really did, because shortly after he said that, he took off. Just like a man.

So anyway, I promised more pictures, and here is a picture of me getting my ass reamed by the n00b (hey, at least he had a cock!)

*kisses everyone*
XOXOXO

No comments: