Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Gorgeous Pet

As I was looking for someone to thoroughly and completely abuse and humiliate me, I popped into the Heaven & Hell BDSM site. This place is great, a bit laggy, but they have a full range of awesome stuff. The only problem is that I almost never see anyone around there.  But today I was kind of lucky. Ok, first, a bit about the place if you haven't been there. They have a huge area with several different rooms. And when I say rooms, I really mean areas about the size of a high school gymnasium (relatively speaking of course). There is one for Bondage, one for Torture, a Prison, a Room of Beds for loving, a Dolcette Room (for eating), a Bathroom for...er...bathrooming (not that there is anything wrong with that) and I think a couple of others that I can't quite remember what they are at this particular moment.


They also have a maze down underneath it all for capture role playing. There is an entire Sim in SL dedicated to this, it is called CARP. I spent some time there early on, but it was extremely laggy, and the games just didn't seem to suit me. The idea was you would go into the maze and people would chase you. When they caught you, you would have to remove an article of clothing. So when you are completely naked, I guess you loose. Big whoop. The maze at Heaven & Hell is run different. The rules are, you go down into the maze, you are chased, captured and then the captor does whatever the hell he wants with you. Much more my kind of maze. Sad thing is, there is almost never anyone there.

 


But anyway, I was hanging out in the torture room when I saw this girl, all decked out in purple latex from head to toe, locked into a box which allows people access to any of her holes. She looked completely helpless and adorable. Bored, I started to torment her some. Teasing her about her predicament. Some n00b guy was walking around with his freebie cock sticking out of his pants. I hate guys that do that. It looks utterly ridiculous. Guys, take a bit of advice here; don't run around with your cock sticking out of your pants, please.

Anyway, I goaded this guy into using the caged slut. He used her pussy and her ass ruthlessly. She would have been screaming if not for the ball gag that was in her mouth. He started with her pussy. He walked up behind the cage and unceremoniously shoved his cock into her tight, dry pussy. She let out a muffled scream as he started humping her good and hard. After a while she started creating some lubrication and that made it easier for him to hump the hell of that little cunt.

He pumped his dick in and out of that latex slut's pussy until she was practically crying. Then he grinned a big grin as he slowly pulled his cock, now well moistened by the slut's pussy juices and his own precum, out of her pussy. She seemed to sigh a sigh of relief when he did. But that was short lived. Next he place his hands on her ass cheeks and pulled them part, exposing her extremely tiny little asshole. Her eyes began to widen and she started shaking her head from side to side as if she was trying to say 'No'. But we simply couldn't understand what she was saying through that gag. I grabbed the slut's left tit and pinched and yanked on the nipple. She made a loud muffled sound as spit dripped out of her mouth, around the ball gag.

Mr. N00b then rested the head of his wet prick against her little ass, and then forced it all inside her tight ass in one solid thrust. Her eyes bugged and she started making all kinds of noised through that gag. I laughed at her, walked around and kneeled in front of her, laughing at her and looking into her eyes and said "You fucking little slut, you know you like it" and slapped her good and hard across the face.

While Mr. N00b was wrecking this bitch's ass, I started in on her tits again, pinching, twisting and pulling them until they were red and angry. Mr. N00b released his load in that hot tight ass and I could hear her sobbing and crying as his cock, softened by the ejaculation, slipped out of her ass.

Later, the latex-clad slut wanted more punishment and humiliation. Not being a Domme, but having been known to switch on occasion, I told her I'd try to help her. So I strapped a chain to her collar and took her to the BSDM Bondage Bukkake dungeon. There I tied her to a wooden crate, and bade men to use her in any way they wished. I had to remove her ball gag as plenty wanted to fuck that pretty little mouth of hers - and plenty did. Man after man come to her and used her tight cunt, her extremely tight little asshole (well, it was before all this started, but by the time we were finished, her ass was nearly as gaping a hole as her well used cunt), and her mouth. She must have swallowed eight or nine loads of cum. And at least twice that much she took into each her ass and her pussy. The lined up like they weren't going to stop.

petservices

To give her a brief respite, I unshackled her and led her outside where she could stand, and let some of the cum drain from her. It was outside that I noticed something very enticing. A horse. Not some fake decoration-only horse either, this was a horse that was designed to be used! I grinned and yanked her chain and dragged her over to the horses pen, threw her in and instructed her to lick that gigantic horse cock. Which she did, the beautiful obedient little cum slut.

The cock was just too big for her to get ready by licking it, so I stepped into the pen, grabbed the fleshy meaty thing with both hands and started jerking it off. Once it started spewing its lubrication, I had her take the giant horse cock into her mouth. She gulped and looked at me pleadingly, but two sharp hits across her tits with my quirt was enough to make up her mind that I was not in the mood to offer mercy tonight. She grudgingly took the horse cock head into her mouth, opening her mouth as wide as she could. She gagged on the nasty, strong sour taste of the horse's lubricant, but holding the horse cock in one hand, I grabbed her ponytail and shoved her face deeper onto it, using the ponytail as a handle, I moved her head back and forth, her mouth enveloping not even a quarter of the horse's cock before she would gag as it reached her throat.

Tear were streaming down her face as her mouth was forced to fuck that horses cock. She seemed so relieved when I yanked her head off the thing telling her it was enough of that. She shouldn't have been relieved though. She shouldn't have protested so much. I hooked her wrist cuffs to her ankle cuffs so she was standing, but bent over, providing such easy access to her now widened pussy and ass. I maneuvered her into position under the horse. She figured out what was happening and started protesting loudly. More smart strikes from my quirt didn't shut the bitch slut up any though. She didn't want that gigantic horse cock inside her, but that didn't matter to me. She gave herself to me for this night, and since she wasn't owned by anyone, I was going to do my best to destroy that beautiful tight (at one time anyway) cunt of hers.

I guided the horse's cock to her pussy. Using my fingers to spread her lips and my other hand to guide the horse cock's head into it. The horse must have recognized the feeling of a hot warm tight pussy because it neighed and began humping himself into her without further assistance. The thing was ruthless. Shoving his cock all the way into her, humping and bucking. She was screaming from the pain, screaming from the humiliation. A nice crowd gathered around to watch this little bitch's cunt get brutalized by the stallion. It looked like she was going to pass out, so I gave her cheeks a couple of slaps with the quirt, bringing her to attention again. The cries and protests and screams really got my pussy juices flowing. It was then that I wished I had a cock so I could stick it in mouth, shut her up and have her suck me off while being fucked by a horse.

The brutal horse fucking only lasted about five minutes before the horse shot his load deep inside her body. She shuddered and screamed, and when the horse pulled out, she collapsed, the horse cum dripping from her brutalized pussy. I grabbed her ponytail telling her we could not leave this property a mess, and forced her face into the puddle of horse cum that had accumulated between her legs. Making her lick the horse cum from the ground was what really set me off. I came watching that.

No comments: