Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Family

The other day, Zeno (my business partner) mentioned how she really enjoyed our family. She clarified the statement saying she meant her, me, T (my former master), my lovely piece of slave flesh and her own girls.

Now, they say you can’t pick your family, but I would disagree. Family is, sure, blood relations, but often, these are not nearly as enjoyable as those we love as much or more, who have no blood relations. I find these relationships, the best, and Zeno is right, we have a great family, and I do love and enjoy our family.

Recently, and old friend stopped by the Dogan where I spend the majority of my time. This girl, I have known for maybe close to two years, probably a little less. She recently left the place where I had met and cultivated a relationship with her. She’d been a slave at that other place, as many were – and some still are.

When she came to visit, she was not interested in being a slave anymore. I don’t know what happened there that caused her to leave, or to swear off being under anyone else’s collar. She didn’t offer any explanation, and I didn’t prod for one. She is a dear and loving person, and always such a joy to be around.

family

Without question, and without reservation, we welcome this beautiful creature into our family, as yet another loved member. In this picture is me, my lovely piece of slave flesh, a visitor friend, and our newest family member (the hottie in red).

No comments: